Nothing really newsworthy from the log weekend.
I was able to stop my shots on Friday which is always a relief (WOOHOO)
Friday night was calm and nice. We had some time with the neighborlies...That's always a blast.
Saturday was a bit of a lazy morning and then we went to the gym for a quick workout. They have a neat new bike called the expresso and it makes riding like a video game. I like that one.
I rode two courses and then we went for a quick swim and sit in the hot tub.
Went out to dinner on Saturday night with the in laws and back to their place for birthday cake for the Izman. He'll be 37 Wednesday. He's old....HAHAHA
Sunday we went to see Batman - Dark Knight again, but this time it was in IMAX. That's what he wanted for his birthday, so I went with him. We spent a little time in Atlantic City just walking around. We walked the boards and went up to the Pier to shop around a little. Way too expensive in there, but fun to look.
Got the dog from daycamp and went home for more BBQ madness.
Monday was a sleep in day. Even the dog seemed to be too tired to get up. He slept until 9:30 when he just couldn't hold it anymore.
Izman stayed in bed for a while. Nan came over for coffee and we just sat and shot the sh*t and cut coupons and relaxed for a while.
Still not sure what to do with the Jeep. I don't want to pay money on something and never use it or worse it gets stuck somewhere and then we need to put even more money in it.
I just wish I could get Iz to see that side of it.
Oh well...
Told you I am boring.
I like boring though. There's been way too much excitement lately. Boring is nice.
Alright - off to Ross for "lunch" - I wanna see if they still have that mini messenger bag there that I liked. If they do...it's mine.
Catch you all later.
P
PS - It's not Lupus. House will be pissed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment